Suffering from multiple lipoma, 2 tumors in forearms. Is there no perfect solution to this ?

sir i am 22 yr old student, iam suffering form multiple lipoma .... there were 2 tumours to forearms since i was 15 yrs of age.... now there are around 20 are there.... i am totally disturbed with this freaky disease.... even i couldnt concentrate on my study due to future ... i saw some cases suffering from this disease who looks very freaky.... i met to doctor but they raise their hands and said there is no any perfect solution for this problm and tell me to let them grow as they can.... there were very few in numbers.... due to heavy diet in last years they increases in numbers.......I lived in PUNE..................pz help me OUT sir...............
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013