Suffering from mucus problem after laproscopic inguinal hernia repair surgery. Any solution ?

Hi Doctor, I had a laproscopic inguinal hernia repair sugery 7 months back. After 1 month from surgery i have developed mucus problem.6 months after surgery it was found that i have been infected by Nontuberculous micobacteria(Rapid Growth).i am taking amikacin injection and clarythromycin tablet for about 1 month. 6 months back..immediately after mucus problem occurred i took CT scan and Bronchoscopy .Report is normal.But for past 6 months i have mucus problem which is storing in throat and i used to spit particularly while walking and other times also. Will my mucus/ sputum problem will be resolved after few months of treatment for NTM?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012