Suffering from movement problem and memory loss. Diagnosed as tumor in the brain or inflammation within the brain. Need some advice

my husband s brother suffers from something in the brain that affects his movement and memory as he can not remember his children and he is always confused. he makes several kinds of x-rays some doctors diagnose that as tumor in the brain while the others say that it might be the inflammation within the brain because the tumor never exists in two halves of the brain as the x-rays show. i have a copy of x-rays and i can send it if you wish
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012