Suffering from mouth ulcer behind wisdom teeth, migraine, ear ache. Co-dydramol prescribed. Bleeding gum with swelling. Pain in the neck and migraine

Hi there, last weekend i was suffering from a mouth ulcer , bleedin gum at the back behind my wisdom tooth followed by a migraine , ear ache, and headach on the left side. I couldnt carry the pain for more than five days and i went A and E. The doctor prescribed me these tablets called co- dydramol and told me to buy the mouthwash corsodyl and also to see the dentist ...I booked my first available appointment which is in a week and a half cs they are busy. Its five days since ive been to A and E and the bleeding gum and swelling has gone down however, i have on and off migraines on the left, i feel my left eye has gone smaller, i pressed down hard on my neck line from the back of my left ear to neck and i feel pain and im experiancing bad breath
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013