Suffering from mouth sores and ulcers, stinging pain in urethra with discharge. Right medicine?

Hi,I am 21 years old male have a sore throat with mouth ulcers an itchy, stinging pain in my urethra and there s discharge and my Dr. Gave me medication without diagnosing me what makes me more frustrated is that he gave me antibiotics where he wrote the name by his hand I can hardly read what is written may I kindly ask what could be the name of the antibiotics he gave me they have the letter w as second last letter?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013