Suffering from mood swings, have suicidal tendencies, migraines, no family support. How to recover?

I am suffering from mood swings. I feel sad on one day and happy on next. I love to hurt myself but I dont want to die. I think of suicides these days but in my teens I attempted many times. I also suffer from migraine and dont hold good childhood days. I dont have anyone supportive in family, they say I am mad when I ask them to take me for counsellings. I went for counselling, got some cognitive ways to love myself but asa a fight erupts like a volcano at home, i find myself discomfort and agitated. I decide to die and hurt myself. I never do, self restrain but tired now. I love to be alone at times, but when I feel good, I want lot of people. This is the only reason I activate and deactivate my profile. Please help! I feel loss in interest and always insomniac from my teenage. I feel really tired at times but I want to get free out of all this.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013