Suffering from mitral valve prolapse, heart pain, difficulty breathing, veins hurts in left wrist. Cure?

My 12 year old daughter has MVP. She is experiencing continuous heart pain and difficulty breathing , even though the cardiologist has assured us that there is no physical reason for this.. She has also mentioned several times recently that the vein in her left wrists hurts. I have not asked anyone about this. Would appreciate your comments.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

In most individuals, there may not be any relation between pain and prolapse...
Most unlikely with vein in wrist!
The child needs to be reassured / that is all...

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck