Suffering from mitral severe prolapse with severe fatigue. Taking Ramipril, Ciplar LA, Torsemide, advised surgery. What will be the lifespan without surgery?

Hello Dr, i m suffering from mvp with sever prolapse since year 2008, on that year dr prescribe a medicine......... Ramipril 5mg BD,Ciplar LA40 OD,Torsemide tablet 10MG 1/2 OD, Dr,Advice me to go for surgery whether repair or replace the valve, but i dont take a risk to go for the surgery,since i m taking all those medicine regularaly,My query is that surgery is nedded in the same case,only my symptom is early fatigue ,there is no other symptom as well,without surgery how much life span in this condition.... Thanks sir
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012