Suffering from mild jaundice, severe stomach pain with vomiting. All reports normal. What to do ?

I am suffering from mild jaundice since 6 months.Last year I had bilirubin level(conj.-0.6&unconj.-1.2).I visited a doctor then it was reduced to 1.4.He then stopped treatment & suggested to take rest.But this year one day I felt sever stomach pain with vomitting.Doctor told me to go for LFT.Again bilirubin level increased to 2.84(conj.-0.7&unconj.-2.14).After a treatment of one month it was reduced to 1.1(conj.-0.7&unconj.-0.4).Then she suggested folvite tablet as repeatation for next one month.After 3 months of this again I checked 3 weeks before and it was again 1.45(conj.-0.78&unconj.-0.67).My USG report of whole abdomen was in normal range. Stool test report was normal & hemoglobin report was also normal.Now my problem is I m feeling tired & drowsy,loss of apetite,energy,&stomach pain.So,what should I do??
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012