Suffering from mild fever and severe fatigue. In what case AKURIT 4 is advised ?

I am Navneet srivastava. for past few months my friend was feeling fatigue and backache time to time. but for 1 month she is suffering with mild fever(always below 100.5 degree) and severe fatigue and back pain . the fever comes and goes several time in a day. she has been prescribed to take these medicines: 1. Ceftriaxone IP- 1000 2. Livofloxacin 3. Azithromycin 4. Ciprofloxacin 5. L-cin- 500 6. Pantop - D 7. Pantop 40 8.Becoz Gold 9. ADLIV FORTE 10. carpole 11. AKURIT- 4 Some of these medicines have been changed by the doctor in regular checkups but right now AKURIT 4 is the main medicine. i wanted to know what these symptomes and medicine suggest. what is her problem?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jul 2011