Suffering from mild dysentery after eating, watery stools. Taking darolac capsules. Will septrin help?

Hello doctor, Two days back i went swimming in the beach and had food (home cooked ) and by evening I started getting mild dysentry and soon the stool started to go like water. I had Darolac capsules for one day, I still had burning sensation when passing stool and in the stomach . Today i went to the doctor and he prescribed Busopan and Septrin. Should I have the Septrin or continue with the Darolac?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013