Suffering from mild diarrhoea and nauseas. Took pill, no relief. Will the pill be absorbed?

Was the emergency pill absorbed when i took it at 3pm since I had 2 cookies and swallowed it but shortly after this I felt a bit of nausea but this might have been caused by car sickness maybe but my main issue was that I got gas and semi solid stool when i went to the toilet the following day at 10 am. Was the pill absorbed? But on the third day I had mild diarrhea but still feel nausea and fatigue , does that mean the pill is in my system or do I need to take another
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012