Suffering from migraines, taking vasograin. What med should i give to child?

Hi doctor, I suffer from migranes since I was very young now I am currently taking vasograin when I have an attack, my daughter is 10 and has been suffering from migranes for about 3 years, her migranes are akccompanied by nausea and vomiting at times paracetamol does not help she usually gets them 2--4 times a week, my mothers sister also had the problem, wat can I do to help relieve her of the headaches or what drug is best for a 10 year old. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013