Suffering from migraines, pain in the ear. Pain in the arms upon exposure to cold air. Are these related?

Hi i am 45 yr old female suffering with migraine from the last 25 years and sinus headaches from last 8 years. I suffer with earache if i sit in cold or airconditioned room or a car. My earaches lead to headaches n headaches lead to earaches. From the last one year my forearms have become very sensitive to air. Even in summers i need to keep my ars covered otherwise i get pain in them. My earaches started in 2004 in canada as the wind was very chilly at that tim e. Kindle tell me r these pains interrelated n what is the solution.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013