Suffering from migraines, dried blood in ear after having surgery for removal of arachnoid cyst. Serious?

I had brain surgery in 2006 to remove an Arachnoid Cyst from behind my eye. The surgeon made a large cut from the top of my scalp all the way behind my left ear. Things have been going ok, regualar MRI scans, but I do suffer from Migraines. I have been having some of the worst migraines ever these past few days and I looked in the mirror today and saw dried blood in my left ear, the same side that my surgery and cyst were, should I be concerned???
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013