Suffering from migraines, coughing with blood. Do I have depression?

Hello, My name is selina im 17 years old. I ve been having very painful migraines recently, they come very suddenly and I almost cannot handle the pain of them. I can t open my eyes, I can t move any slight movements I ll scream it hurts that much. This lasts for around an hour and has happened 3 times in the past week. I ve also been coughing and there has been a little blood . I feel tired all the time, I can eat a lot sometimes and other times I can t eat nothing. I feel faint, especially when I stand up. I ve been excessively crying, but I have been dealing with what I would class as depression for as long as I can remember. My temperatures are very high and when I m not having a migraine, it is just a constant headache . Could this be something very bad? I m not even sure if it s just emotional stress or something more serious?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013