Suffering from migraines. Taking cerazette birth control, stopped loestrin. Causes for migraines?

I have been on cerazette for 3 months, but went back to my GP as have have been suffering from migraines every month in this period of time. She tells me there s no way it can be the cerazette, however I never ever suffer it whilst on Loestrin . She has said she s not prepared to prescribe me anything for the migraines but has increased the dose of cerazette to double dose. I am a bit concerned over what this will do?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012