Suffering from migraine, poor eye sight. Noticed spongy lump on head. How to overcome this problem?

22 year old daughter has had a quarter size triangular indention in the crown of her head. says it doesn t really hurt to touch but feels funny, spongy. suffers from migrains and has VERY poor eyesight, like a -8 in both eyes. I havet a client that has had an undiagnost brain tumor for 9 years until it almost killed her, she suggested MRI ASAP. We dont have insurance, any other possibilities, very worried
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013