Suffering from migraine mostly after periods, relief after neuropathy. Causes ?

Hello dr. AAAAA, I m Suffering apparently from migraine from last 8-10 years, in the beginning it used to be a 1-2 day thing, in last 4 years, it became 10-12 days mostly after periods, than stopped for6-8 months after I took some homeopathic medicine. Now started again last year for same 8-12 days mostly after or with the onset of periods, underwent Neurotherapy and had grt relief for arnd 4 months. Now started again , so cud u plz explain me the underlying cause and the intervention. The pain is mostly around eye areas, sometimes can be controlled by a painkiller, many a times painkiller does nit helps though even a short nap helps a lot. Another thing is , I dono wether interrelated but once in a while one side of my neck becomes stiff and the pain travels to my limbs (arms and legs) and sometimes from the right side to left side. I wud say frequency is once in 5-6 months, and this time coincided with the migraine.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer