Suffering from migraine, headache from forehead to skull, lack pf sleep. Taken crocin. Further?

Hi, I am suffering from migraine for 4-5 years. Entire right side of my head pains right from forehead to rear skull; and this lasts for around 24 hours. As per my observation, it happens mostly due to strong smell or cold air entering my nose & sometimes due to lack of sleep. I want to know what is the safest frequency at which i can consume a crocin tablet. If its not safe, then which other can help. Regards, Pooja
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013