Suffering from migraine and hyperthyroidism. Heart pounding and numbness in leg. Are these symptoms of thyroid?

I have had many years of migraines and a recent history of hyper versus hypothyroidism - taking no medication for either condition. I have had an ongoing problem with a sense of hearing my heart pound in my throat and head, sometimes painful, sometimes just annoying. Is this due to migraines or the thyroid? I also have numbness in my left leg all the way down to my toes - sometimes worse than at other times. The head pounding is so clear that I can count my pulse . I m an anxiety sufferer and most doctors just tell me I m feeling the effects of that. Is there another explanation? Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013