Suffering from migraine. Taking ibuprofen. White itchy spots on clitoris. Need medical attention?

I have been suffering from an ongoing migraine for wabout a week now. The only pain medication available was ibuprophen, and I sell Medicares with 800mg 4 days in a row. I started to notice some changes downstairs.. The skin around my clitoris developed white itchy spots, went away 2 days after, but then the hood of my clitoris became swollen. It didn t take long before it became itchy, and now 5 days in all the skin in these areas have began to peel. Even my bare clitoris has almost fully peeled, and it hurts. I know I need to see a gyno but I d like to get an idea of what this could be first. Also, I put neosprin on it early, was this a bad idea?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012