Suffering from migraine. Do unusual activity.

Hi,My wife is suffering from migraine as I feel.Whenever she feel any tense situation she use to do mad activities.Doctor pl advise
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
thanks for choosing health care magic.In case of migraine there is only headache and vomiting is some cases.Behavioral problems do not occur with migraines.I think see needs counseling by a doctor and then if your doctor feels by a psychiatrist.For migraine there usually triggers like events or food that leads to its attack and there is pain in head on one side which does not change and sometimes associated with please consult your doctor.
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
give her belladona 200 single dose for the acute pains .its a homeoapthic medicine so safe,sure n faster results..
homeopathic medicines will be of great help to her
her migraine can be completely cured by homeoapthy.. god bless..
Better drink DNA Noni herbal fruit juice, 10 ml twice a day on empty stomach diluted in water. During the day, drink about 2 to 3 liters plain water to flush out toxins from the body. Drink Noni for about 4 to 6 months for better results. For more details, log in to or send me a mail to