Suffering from memory loss, digestion problems, difficulty while studying. MRI, thyroid test normal. Causes?

I am studying at xxxxx and I am suffering from memory loss problem.I had my MRI done and my vitamin b12 levels also seems fine.My thyroid test results were also normal.I have digestion problems and I am unable to wake up on time.6 months before everything was normal.This problem is also affecting my studies.I do not know what is the problem with me.I loved thinking and putting my brain into solving problems but now it is the opposite.I need your help.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013