Suffering from memory loss. Difficulty in remembering names. Need medication?

Hi, I was wondering if i can go for some medication which will improve/enhance my memory . From Last few years, i can feel and realize that my memory is getting worse over time. Please advice me what i should do ? I takes me long time to remember peoples name, any movie name and many more things. While talking about other people, in case i want to mention their name in conversation, i have to really stress my mind to get the names and similar things. Please advise Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012