Suffering from macular amylodosis. Having dark color stomach, chest. Treatment?

Am a female of 36 years old and have been suffering from macular amylodosis since i was 12 ,had tried the Colchisine for for month but was not working..had tried the chemical pealing T.C.A and gesner and was not good at all ..may be had increased the color.....I have it on my whole back very dark color on my tumy around the billy button and on my chest scared of being marrid coz every thingis not working So please doctor i need your help tell me about a treatment if it is oral would be perfect to completely over come this from Egypt and my e.mail is : YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013