Suffering from lymph node TB, stiffness, pain around ankle, back of feet, wrists, knees. Due to side effects of medicines?

hi,, my name is S.... ,, i m 21 years old boy,, i have lymph node TB,,and taking medications for it,,, from past few days i m feeling stiffness and pain around my ankle and lower back part of my feet ,, also feeling stiffness and pain in my wrists and legs upto knees,,,,,i dont feel pain when i m sittin or laying ,, but when i stand or do any work it starts with very high pain,,but as i keep doing walking keep doing any other activity it gets mild,, i feel alot of tiredness,,, what should i do,,,does it has anything with my TB medications??
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012