Suffering from lumbar spondylitis and slip disc. Can I conceive healthy baby?

hi i am 35 years old.I have delivered 2 babies before when i was 25 & 28.The first baby died 6 months after delivery.Second baby was born in 2005 at age 28 years. I want to go for a baby now.I am suffering from lumbar spondylitis & slip disc in lower back since my baby was born in 2005.Pls let me know what precautions i need to take before concein\ving. I am 84 kgs & my height is 5 feet 8 inches.My DOB is 11/04/1977.Pls advise till what age I can deliver a healthy baby & health care needed to be taken before conceiving.both babies delivered by caeserean section.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Hi ,
Thanks for your query,
Actually there no problem in being pregnant but in your case there may be difficulty during birth if you want normal delivery. Otherwise CS is safe with no problems. In your case there are more chances of Cs because you have 2 previous CS . You can take baby till menopause but the rate of complications increases for both mother and baby with increasing age like increased incidence of down's syndrome, maternal complications during pregnancy etc. So better if it is early.
Take care..
Hope it helps you..