Suffering from lower calf muscle laceration. what is going on ?

9 days ago I cut my lower calf muscle the cut is 3 long going down and 1 1/2 deep i got it stitched up i went to a doctor 3 days later and was told to walk on it i can t my muscle is tender bruised and very hard and painful i cannot put my heel on the floor will standing up the past 2 days my foot has swelled now its starting to bruise and it feels like its asleep I cannot straighten my leg there is too much pain and tightness when i try what should I do and what is going on ?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011