Suffering from lower back pain. Taking painkiller and reservax. How to get relief from the pain?

Last six months I have been suffering lower back pain due to PLID Problem according to MRI report and doctors comments. I am also taking some pain removal and other relevant medicine like Reservax, Backlow etc. I have also taken long two months Physiotheraphy but still I am facing same degree of pain. So, How can I get relief from the pain? I am really appreciating your kind support and assistance in this regard. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012