Suffering from lower abdominal pain, started after the abortion, unable to conceive. Suggestion?

Hi, i am 27 years old. i started having problems with my lower left and right abdominal pains, most of the time my lower right hurts bad. It all started in 2008 when i was 4 months and i had an abortion , after aborting i had sex after a week. I am having sharp pains and at times i think i have appendix. i went to see a gynocologist telling me that my pelvic is inffected..... my fiance and i have been together for 5 years now and i can t bear any children.... PLEASE HELP ME. um scared i dont know what to do.... what is really wrong with me??
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013