Suffering from lower abdomen pain, body sores, frequent urination, Headache and dry skin. Cause for this symptoms?

Hello, I m a 16 year old female and I ve been having a lot of odd symptoms happening over the past couple of months. Whilst I was online searching for certain possibilities as to what could be wrong (if anything).. Pregnancy (along with diabetes ) kept popping up.. However, I m a virgin , so pregnancy is not an option. Anyway, the past couple of months I have been pretty fatigued and tired (sleeping usually at least 10 hours and still tired after that). The past couple of weeks I ve had the really low abdominal pains (no specific side, just low) that come out of nowhere and almost feel like a knife (could be totally unrelated however.) I ve also been very hungry.. Eating a ton more than I usually do (which is alot), because my stomach starts to hurt and growl if I don t. I m also urinating very frequently (I d say at LEAST 8 times a day), I also shake sometimes pretty uncontrollably. I ve never had any sort of body sores until a few months ago (really any part of me hurts at all times) and starting just a few days ago I have a constant horrible headache ( which is very odd, because I truly am never sick or have headaches ). Lastly, this could be completely unrelated but my skin has been very dry and almost peeling (I ve always had oily skin). If you have any ideas it would truly be greatly appreciated and thank you for your time.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013