Suffering from lower abdomen pain and allergy all over body, took Flexon. Relief from pain?

few months before i took tab flexon and i had allery over my whole body n i even admited to hosp...i had this problem twice so i stop using nsaids drugs..but one day again i had allery and i donot knw why..i admit hospital for one i have lower abdominal pain . its my 2nd day of period..please adv me how i can relief my pain..i have this pain every month..n i cant go to my work n i cant get off from my work everymonth.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013