Suffering from low platelet count. Rashes on the body, loss of appetite. Taking omnacortil and thyroxine. What should be the further treatment?

My daughter is suffering from low platelet count since last one and a half year. She never went down by dengue or any other disease ever. suddenly rashes over whole body started in September 2011. Doctor took it as allergy infection. The same were got disappeared in October, 2011. In April, 2012, the same system with loss of apetite again resurfaced. The platelete count went down upto 0000 only. She was given a bag of platelets in Balaji Action Hospital. Biopsy report suggested big size & short life Platelet. She remain under treatment with Thyroxin and Omnacotil steroid . Now again since last 20 odd days, the same system again surfaced. Platlete count again going down around 0000. Please guide me what treatment should I give to my daughter and also suggest any clinical test as per the symptoms mentioned above..
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013