Suffering from low BP, cold sweats and disorientation. Diagnosed with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Angiogram required

Hi my father was diagnose years ago of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy last week he was admitted to the hospital due to low bp , cold sweat and disoriented.after 3 days he was released but on sat he had the same symptoms and was admitted again till today in the ICU he s doctor requiring angiogram.i just want to ask what is probably happening to my father.will really appreciate a reply from a cardiologist
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012