Suffering from low BP and sinus problem. Feel dizziness and bad headache. Eosinophil, monocyte and ESR low. Right diet?

My Name is Dimple. i am 22 years old. i have been suffering from low bp from 3 years. i also have sinus problem. yesterday i felt dizzy, weak and had a bad headache . i got my bp checked and it was 80/50. i got my blood test done. here are the reports: Hemoglobin-12.3 Total count-5200 Polymorph-55 Lymphocyte-40 Eosinophil-4 Monocyte-1 ESR-20 kindly advice me if this report is normal? What should be the right diet based on this report? What are the precautions i need to take?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013