Suffering from lose of weight and heart palpitation with very high BP. Cause for this symptoms?

I am 59 years old and 5 foot 9 and weight is 160 and was 217. My blood pressure is 125 over 80. I have had heart palpitations since I was in late 20’s and in my life time I have had weight to fall off me during the night. Like when my son got married I brought a dress and when putting it on the day he got married it was too big. Also I couldn’t gain enough weight when I was carrying him. Now it has gotten much worse, I seem to be being losing weight during the night and I have heart palpitations during the night. Sometimes I hear slight crackles when I am breathing in no coughing. One time about 15 years ago I was turning 4 to 5 shades darker than what I am. Can you help me? God bless you!
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013