Suffering from loose stool. Feeling feverish and lost weight. Diagnosed with LYME. Used doxycycline. Infection still causing problem?

Hi, This is Siva. I have been observing lose stool from last 1 month. its not regular and i have been feeling hot/feverish sometimes. I feel that i am losing some weight and becoming lean. I would like to get your opinion on this. 2 months back i have been diagnised for LYME and have taken the treatment and used doxycycline. Just want to know is this infection still causing the issues? please suggest. I have been taken blood report 2 months back and everything fine except LYME.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013