Suffering from loose motions, semi-solid stools with undigested food, pus cells. Taking omiprazole. Due to colitis?

hello doctor, i am suffering from lose motions from 6 to 7 months having semi solid stool with undigested food in it ,with mucus ,puss cells ,and no blood in it ( blood absent) i go for latering 3 to 4 times a day what is problem .my dr sujjested normaxin with cefuromaxine and some other anti tabs of anti acidity like omiprazole .he sai d it must be colitis .his medicines doesnt worked what to do?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013