Suffering from loose motions. Taking O2, bifilac hp medication, stopped, symptoms persists. Suggestions?

I was suffering from loose motion and after doctor visit I was prescribed for the O2 medicine 1x2 for 5 days and Bifilac HP 1x2 for 10 days, I felt very good and fit for first 5 days but after 5 days when I was continuing Bifilac HP only the problem started again, I went to the doctor again and said the detail, doctor said take O2 agai for 5 more days but it is now only 2-3 days I am with the same problem , what should I do ?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013