Suffering from long lasting moans before sleep. Epileptic. Was taking Dilantin. Changed to tegretol. Side effects due to medicine?

Hi, I have been going through something strange for me. I started moaning, short and well as long lasting moans before I fall a sleep as well as when I am a sleep. What could be doing this. Its getting worst and worst each day.
I am Epileptic, I was on Dilantin 100mg for several years, and because of other physical issues they tried to change my medication to the tegretol 400mg and goes up to a little over a year. So the timing is pretty close. Could this medication cause me to do this???? I really need someone's help..

Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013