Suffering from lightheadnesses and numbness in hand and feet. Diagnosed as dehydration. Any suggestions?

My husband has been suffering from lightheadnesses and numbness in the hands & feet for a few weeks now. The first time this happened he was in the ER for 6 hours and they said it was dehydration . Two bags of fluid and some other stuff we left. While he was there the EKG was keeping record of his heart which got down to 51 beats a min with alarms going off but they still let him go. He as of today is still having symptoms and it going to a heart doctor. Any suggestions.?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012