Suffering from leukoplakia vulva, kindly help

My mom is suffering from leukoplakia vulva. What kind of medication she has to undergo ? She is 79yrs old.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Jan 2011
This means there is leuokoplakia on the vulva.It appears as white patches on the vulval skin.It may be fue to fungal infection or sometimes,may be cancerous.A biopsy is important.
what is vulva leukoplakia and is it curable?
OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
Well,leukoplakia is a group of skin lesions that can be benign,pre malignant or malignant.Usually,diagnosis is based on biopsy depending on what type of lesion it is.Treatment is mostly surgical.If its benign then at her age,i dont think any active treatment needs to be done.However,if proved malignant then surgical treatment would be necessary.