Suffering from leukemia. Admitted to hospital? Treatment duration?

my father-in-law aged 56yrs is suffering from leucomia(ALL) for 15 days. now admitted at NRS MEDICAL COLLAGE & HOSPITAL. HG-4.7 & PLATELET COUNT 6 PACKET PLATELET & 1 PACKET CONCENTRATED HG is injected for last 4 days.
Now we are asked to sign concent form for further treatment which may approx cost of 5 lak & treatment is high risk & may take 6 months or more.
I want to know how much time it will take if treatment is done at your hospital & cost at your hospital for this patient
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013