Suffering from leg pain specially while walking, what could be the reason ?

Hi, I am (male), from last 50 days I am suffering from leg pain specially while walking, in start I was suffering from fever, weakness and loss motion due to which I was hospitalized for 3 days, however my leg pain is still there, I am not understanding the cause even I am consulting doctor for same My history, from last 5 yrs I am suffering from high BP and high cholesterol level I have seen on google about PAD disorders, is this could be the reason Please advise
Asked On : Thu, 11 Nov 2010