Suffering from leg, hands pain. Urine, blood test done. Pus, epithelial cells found. Remedy?

hi sir below is the urine and blood test result of my wife could you please tell what it says, she is suffering leg and hands pain for a week now consulted a doctor he adviced to test thse both bugt he is not available for coming week, we may be happy if knows the result Urine: Colour :Pale Yellow Reaction : Acidic Bile - Salt : Negative Pigment : Negative Albumin : Nil Sugar : Nil Microscopic Examin : Pus Cells : 3-4/hpf R B CS : Nil Casts : Nil Crystals : Nil Epithelial Cells : 6-8
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012