Suffering from left side chest pain with burning sensation. What could be the cause?

Hello. I m a 36 to male. For the past 5 months 3-4 times a week I have left sided cheat pain. It is a burning sensation. Not that heavy feeling people describe when having a heart attack . It also doesn t radiate anywhere. What could be the cause? I am a fireman and to stubborn to see a doc. Also if this is related?? When I sleep with my left arm under my head it usually falls asleep and wakes me Up... Let me know your thoughts... Mark
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013