Suffering from leaky gut syndrome, want to keep my toddler under strict diet with eliminating wheat and milk products. Is it advisable?

hi am I really speaking to someone live I need some questions answered about Leaky gut syndrome . I struggle to make my 3 year olds diet strict enough but I get a lot of fight from her dad and grandma. I wonder if there is some research that I can show them that will convence them of the need to keep her diet strict. I have taken out wheat from her diet and gave her rice bread but found she didn t do well with that. I think I also need to take out milk products. I wondered if Motzerella cheese would be ok. thanks
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012