Suffering from labrythitis, mild ear pain, pressure in eyes. Taking water pill. Treatment?

I have labrythitis and have been hospitalized with it twice in January. I have since been taking a water pill otherwise i feel pressure in my eyes and ears. I also have some ringing bilaterally, mild ear pain, lightheadedness with certain movements of m head. The most annoying is my inability to fall asleep. I have been taking Ambien for this. it feels like when i lay down at night that my eyes think it is daylight and want to remain open, it is hard to explain.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012