Suffering from kidney stone problem, had a laser surgery for kidney stone

Respected Sir, I am Narmada Padhy. My father Mr Chittaranjan Padhy is having Kidny stone problem . He has done the leser treatment juste 1 yr before and it was quite fine till now, But the problem is now again the stone is getting formated. As per the ultra sound report the stone size is 1.1 now. please suggest me how can i take care of my father. shuld i need to do the same leser treat ment once again or it will create any other problem? Waiting for ur kind responce. my personal mail id is Thanks Narmada.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
dear narmada ..stones can b compleltely cured wit the help of homeoapthic medicine..
n it will prevent from new formation of stone too..consult a homeopath..
hi! welcome to healthcare magic,

The best and permanant solution to Kidney stones is HOMOEOPATHY. why to go for any surgical procedures, when you have better option. with homoeo medicine the stone crushes to small peises and comesout in urine within 3-4 days after taking medicine.. take plenty of water. I need some more details to prescribe exact medicine.. contact me at
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
If there is a history of renal stone once, there is every chance of stone deposition again. Since the size is quite small now, you can go for some ayurvedic treatment which will help in dissolving the stone and avoid surgery.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal